GT STS DH1000 *Reduced* now with pictures**SOLD**

Status
Not open for further replies.

GT STS DH1000

Dirt Disciple
Thinking of selling my 1997 gt sts dh1000, its been garaged for a while so needs a clean, it definately needs a new tiglide front hub as the one that is on it is broken at the flange. Or you could just put a new wheel and brake on it.
shimano deore xt deraileur,rst hi5 forks, rockshox superdeluxe rear shock, L+M downhill crank and arms,back wheel shimano xts 8 speed hub with mavic x138 rim, front wheel mavic sup121 rim with hope tiglide hub and c2 disc brake, magura hydraulic rear brakes and onza rip and rail tyres. REDUCED £500. Any questions just drop me a message.

Re: GT STS DH1000 *Reduced* now with pictures

Do yourself a favour matey and get yourself a cloth, some soap and some hot water and give it a clean ;)
Then polish it and pay attention to the alloy,bringing that back to a good shine. Doesnt have to be perfect,brasso is good enough to get rid of the worst of it.

The busted wheel lets it down but if i shone that would be overlooked.

god damm u right at xmas too soo want another one to play with and ive got my xmas bonus coming

Cash on collection or I can deliver for half the cost of fuel within a reasonable distance

Interested!!!

What size is it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back