GT RTS Team

Nice out this morning so to celebrate the front mech gear cable going on thought I'd put up a few pics :)

Had a quick lap around my small garden and she fits well as set up. Can't wait for the first inevitably muddy Spring ride.

Re:

Very nice RTS, good choice on parts, Syncros, XTR, Spin, Mag21 1994.
Just not totaly fan Magura, but have take same solution on my Proflex, full suspension's difficult for brakes. ;)

Stunning. :cool:

Re: Re:

mojo ti":2wriid9y said:
Very nice RTS, good choice on parts, Syncros, XTR, Spin, Mag21 1994.
Just not totaly fan Magura, but have take same solution on my Proflex, full suspension's difficult for brakes. ;)

Stunning. :cool:

Thanks mojo, it didn't come with the rear brake rocker when I got it plus I felt it needed a little colour so the Magura's helped on both fronts.
Bled the brakes last night and they are now super sharp stoppers :)

Finally finished building the bike this morning after I had de-gunk'd a pair of M900 shifters that arrived on Wednesday from a great chap in the US via Facebook.

To celebrate this and because it had been a stunning day in Kent, I dragged the Mrs to Bedgebury, she made me ride the family trail only but guess it's not a great idea to ride a new (old) build too hard first off.
Got to say I'm in love with this bike already, can't wait to take it out for a proper blast!

Finished spec list :)

Frame: GT Team RTS polished mainframe and rear triangle with Noleen piggyback shock

Fork: RockShox Mag21

Headset: Chris King aheadset
Stem: Syncros Cattlehead
Handlebar: Syncros riser
Grips: ODI Attacks

Brakes: Magura Racelines with adp. carbon brake booster to front
Brake Pads: Magura greens
Brake Cables: Magura hydraulic
Brake Levers: Magura Racelines

Shifters: Shimano XTR M900 on Magura shifter mounts
Front Derailleur: Shimano XTR M900
Rear Derailleur: Shimano XTR M900
Derailleur Cables: Shimano
Cassette: Shimano XTR M900
Chain: Shimano HG91
Cranks: Shimano XTR M900
Crank Bolts: Shimano XTR
Chainrings: Shimano XTR M900
Chainring bolts: Shimano
Bottom Bracket: Shimano XTR M900
Pedals: Shimano Deore XT caged

Hub Skewers: Hope Titanium
Wheels: SPINS Thermoplastic tri spokes
Tyres: Panaracer Smoke and Dart Kevlar
Tubes: Specialized

Saddle: Sella Italia Flite Titanium
seatpost: Syncros
Seatpost Binder: X-lite Titanium

Extras: smattering of Ti and alloy fixing bolts

Weight: Unknown

Minifreak":2j8vpev6 said:
Finally finished building the bike this morning after I had de-gunk'd a pair of M900 shifters that arrived on Wednesday from a great chap in the US via Facebook.

To celebrate this and because it had been a stunning day in Kent, I dragged the Mrs to Bedgebury, she made me ride the family trail only but guess it's not a great idea to ride a new (old) build too hard first off.
Got to say I'm in love with this bike already, can't wait to take it out for a proper blast!

Well done, nice bike, lot's of good bits there.

Jeffro

Thanks Jeffro, it's a good solid build and works great together. I'm particularly pleased with the match of the frames suspension with the refurbed and extended travel Mag21's by Wadsy.

Can't wait to get her out again :)

Minifreak":i7292ucl said:
Thanks Jeffro, it's a good solid build and works great together. I'm particularly pleased with the match of the frames suspension with the refurbed and extended travel Mag21's by Wadsy.

Can't wait to get her out again :)

Looks tip-top Tim :)

Glad you like the fork :cool: ....I was going to ask if you're happy with the ride.

Cheers

Back