GT Chucker - Given Away!

OK, draw closed now. Only 7 entries so you were all in with a great chance!

Here's the list of numbers allocated for the draw:

1 Chris
2 AR-CoolC
3 lockwood
4 dirtjumper_dmr
5 cyfa2809
6 Ian1
7 Rojo

Winner coming up.....

DRUMROLL PLEASE.......

AND THE WINNER IS.......

lockwood!!!!

Well done matey - don't forget that you will need to either come and collect the bike yourself, or ask someone to do it for you as I don't have the chance to box it up. I'll send you a pm now.

Thanks to everyone else for entering :) ... Here's a picture of the random number website I used, and the number that it generated:

RandomNumber061111.jpg

Congrats to Lockwood and thanks again to BBB for offering us this fantastic karma item.

Chris.

Nice one fella! A shining beacon of generosity in a world full of sh1ts ready to scam.

You get my vote for 'Retrobike Member of the Year' :)

Nice one :) It's a real shame you were unable to sort it for charity, but fantastic to give it away. Excellent to all those people that donated as well!

Scougar":17e925x3 said:
Nice one :) It's a real shame you were unable to sort it for charity, but fantastic to give it away. Excellent to all those people that donated as well!

I would have liked it to have been sold at the auction, especially as people donated bits to get it up and running. But this is definitely the next best thing :)

I haven't heard anything back from lockwood yet, so I've sent another pm just now to ask whether he still wants it, and have asked him to reply to me by Wednesday to let me know one way or the other.

If I have heard nothing by Wednesday, then I will assume that lockwood no longer wants or is unable to collect the bike, and I will do the draw again.

Back