GT Bravado LE

Seahawk1

Retro Newbie
Just unwrapped my old bike and thought I'd get some info on it's value before I decide to replace it with a comfort bike or simply convert this old one for comfort. It is in near-new condition. In fact the biggest scratches were put there by the stupid movers that helped move me about 10 years ago. It has Rock Shox on it, but also I have the original rigid forks that have been in the box since the day I bought the bike. I aired it up yesterday and it literally rode as smooth and flawless as the day I purchased the bike. Looking for the receipt because I can't remember the size. I think it's a 21", but not sure. I'm 6'3" and large. I'm sure I bought one of - if not the largest one they had if memory serves. Thanks in advance for any feedback. I know value has much to do with the specific buyers passion, but anyone with experience and knowledge - please fell free to enlighten me.

Attachments

• GT7 (800x450).jpg
    GT7 (800x450).jpg
    109.4 KB · Views: 943
  • GT2 (800x450).jpg
    GT2 (800x450).jpg
    88 KB · Views: 941
  • GT3 (800x450).jpg
    GT3 (800x450).jpg
    108.3 KB · Views: 940
Not a leading authority on GT's only having owned a Zaskar and an RTS1- I'm sure a man-sized Team Screamer would appreciate the condition and the original fork. I'd imagine £150-190...?

Re:

I've been offered that for just the forks. I'd definitely keep it if that's all the bike is worth. We'll see I guess.

Re:

If you've been offered that for either set of forks snap their hand off! I'd say it's maybe worth a bit more but it won't make you rich. Possibly £250/300 on a good day, to the right person and as long as it's in the condition you say.

Re:

Can't seem to figure out how to delete this post. Can you help me with that, lol? I didn't even put it up for sale and have 6 offers. All of which are much, much higher than the "expert" feedback I'm receiving. I see "edit post", but no "delete".

Re: Re:

Seahawk1":2i2wvxyb said:
Can't seem to figure out how to delete this post. Can you help me with that, lol? I didn't even put it up for sale and have 6 offers. All of which are much, much higher than the "expert" feedback I'm receiving. I see "edit post", but no "delete".

Well aren't you the "lucky" one.

Was there a photo in the first post originally?

Back