gt all terra tequesta ?

painter09

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
first of all sorry about the bad pics its late and its dark. second i hope this is the right thread for this if not sorry in advance. anyway can someone please enlighten me on this bike ? i know its a gt terra tequesta because it says it on the frame. :roll: but havent got a clue on age or such. the paint work is a purple with silver running through it. the stem is stamped gt with the brake cable runing through it so i would imagine its original in fact the whole bike looks original.

Attachments

• gt tequesta 003.JPG
    gt tequesta 003.JPG
    87.5 KB · Views: 2,280
  • gt tequesta 007.JPG
    gt tequesta 007.JPG
    55.6 KB · Views: 2,278
thanks for that, the Catalogue is a grate help now i know the paint job is called purple haze. not somthing that can be reproduced very easy though if i decide to go down the path of resoring it but i guess it would make a nice retro ride with a bit of tlc.

speedplay":3ihq73so said:
There's about 2lbs of rust on that :(
:cry: i know but lurking in that garage is a sand blast cabinet and im tempted to have the frame powder coated and replace some of the rust with working cranks and chains.

Holy crap, thats nice, my second mtb I ever owned was a Karakoram with similar paint but different color - I think my paint was more gray, but it would turn purpleish like you frame when the sun hit it just right. Nice Tequesta.

Back