Green Michelins, DX spuds, Coyote DH2, other assorted stuff

LongboardSi

Senior Retro Guru
All posted, unless it says,

DX SPDs red SOLD
DX SPDs red £17 NOW £15
(1 set still available)

I can probably chuck in a set of used Ritchey or Winwood stainless cleats (both work with with shimano) for an extra couple of quid…

DK 45t BMX CNC Chainring £12
GT alloy flat bars – silver £7
Silver steel L-bend bar-ends £5
36h Alex Supra Sigma/Stout non-disc front wheel – It’s heavy, very black (apart from the machined sidewalls) and pretty much indestructible. £19 collected

Computer (can't remember what) £5
Orange saddle £8
Steel short/high stem and riser bars £5 collected

Club Roost I-beam ahead stem. Satin silver finish, I think it’s about 110mm £11

Green Michelin Wildgripper/service corsa tyres (all amber wall, folding):
1x front (service corsa) – good condition
3x rear (wildgrippers) – moderate condition
SOLD

old Coyote DH2 frame (the orange and black one) shocks not that great, but the frame is sound and not had a huge amount of use. About 6” travel, with rear disc mounts and V/canti-studs. Looks mint with original Z1s. £50. Pics available

grey airwalk old school skate shoes – size 9 hardly worn, as they were a bit too big for me – nice to ride in though – pics available- £10

Ta,

Si F

this is the coyote. It measures up as 15" but I'm only a shade under 6 foot and it felt perfect. the relaxed seat-tube means if you run a short post and low saddle it feels realls small, but raising the post makes it feel quite a lot longer.

picture_008small_874.jpg

Not got pics of the SPDs to hand, but both pairs are the original red ones, with the usual scuffed paint etc. I'll try and get some pics up tomorrow.

Back