Great big Singlespeed thread!

My latest build.
Drop bar Karate Monkey. This is built to sit in between my other 2 singlespeeds in both gearing and tyre width!

Attachments

• IMG_0749cw.jpg
    IMG_0749cw.jpg
    150.9 KB · Views: 2,691
  • IMG_0755cw.jpg
    IMG_0755cw.jpg
    190.1 KB · Views: 2,691
I can't believe it ! .
I have seen alot of bikes that have left me feeling in awe but this Karate Monkey leaves me feeling that and jealous atthe same time " WoW" :cool: .

60721386.jpg

firedfromthecircus":1qr9021p said:
My latest build.
Drop bar Karate Monkey. This is built to sit in between my other 2 singlespeeds in both gearing and tyre width!

I thought by building up a singlespeed that would be it, unlike the geared stuff where you build after build but looking at that I fancy a drop bar :facepalm: :LOL:

player":1544ajvu said:
firedfromthecircus":1544ajvu said:
My latest build.

I thought by building up a singlespeed that would be it, unlike the geared stuff where you build after build but looking at that I fancy a drop bar :facepalm: :LOL:

It's a disease, I tell thee! :facepalm:

firedfromthecircus":36xigmzm said:
player":36xigmzm said:
firedfromthecircus":36xigmzm said:
My latest build.

It's a disease, I tell thee! :facepalm:

My 1st off road bike that i built back in the 80s before i new of mtb's was a drop bar and i loved it with it's 27" wheels and nobbley tyres ..

Re:

I very nearly started thinking about my Courier build and sticking a drop bar on it but decided that already having a disc wheel cover on the back would receive some Tomac wannabe comments and it ain't no Tomac build!!

Back