Re:

Barracuda.

al.

Attachments

• 10592301_940498402642734_1307620239_n.jpg
    10592301_940498402642734_1307620239_n.jpg
    164 KB · Views: 2,124
Jamiedyer":zmqwdyk7 said:
Addicted, that is one cool looking Trek! Having not seen one like this before I could now become a fan. Not usually a brand on my radar but this is very nice. Can you tell me a bit more?

Jamie
Thanks Jamie, my Trek was actually a beach cruiser that I turned into a SS trail bike.

Here is the build viewtopic.php?f=21&t=326972

So who else from here was at SSUK this weekend?
I think I caught up with most from here but maybe not :)
It was a blast.
Jamie

Re: Re:

coomber":28lccwk8 said:
Good question. I bought this recently so kept as it is.

34 / 20 at the mo. Its pretty easy going but I did push second half of a 17% hill near the start as post op im not meant to be putting too much through my knee.

On the flat road its spinny but that suits me at the moment with fitness and injury.

I was going to ask the same question as i was thinking of running 36/11 but i guess it's a case of a little trial and error before i decide what works best for me and your bike looks great by the way ..

Re:

Thank you

The pace above looks ace. Great frames. And was tempted by the cannondale ss myself, but chose steel. Is it a good ride?

My gearing is proper easy but that's the joy. Going smaller as I get fitter...

Re:

yes love i love my pace. on that ride my 34/16 killed me but normal local riding its fine. the cannondale is cool and amazingly light for an size xl! the only downer i would say is i think it should of had carbon forks not the stiff alloy ones it has. my mates arms were still shacking an hour after Saturdays ride. but to be fair we were on full sus terrain.

Back