Gossamer Attitude

The American 22" Gossamer never sold for 1400 USD and this one with loads of days to go is allready over 1400 euro's.

Must be some German rb freaks.... :D

Gossomar

Hallo

This is the same bike .

Sold for 800 Dollars in the states

a lot of guys with 100% bid activities in the bid history

Thanks

drechsler57

Ok, there is where my memory ends. First I thought it was a normal bidding auction and it ended at something 800 dollar-ish. Some days later I remembered the bike was relisted for 1400 USD buy-it-now...and didnt sell.

I am the original owner of this bike and bought it back in 1994.

If it is the same bike then it's had a change or wheels. Original had WI/Phils hubs on Bontrager rims

The seller in the USA did have it listed at $1400 but at the last moment changed it to a BIN of $800. I was to slow.

Some month ago I picked up some parts at the seller...There were some other kleins which he now already sold. They were in "not so good" condition...stored outside :shock:
I would not expect too much from this bike when it is described as "like new"...

Referring to the quote: He proudly showed me all his Kleins (Quantum in marlin linear, Adroit in KOI, Team Attitude), but never mentioned a Gossamer...
...so: happy bidding :D :D

This is what I expected. Seems that someone paid, what he had in mind. But there are clear legal rules in Germany. The highest Bidder at the time where he ended the aution has the right to get the bike at this price from him. In case he is not able to deliver and the highest bidder has to buy somewhere else for a higher price he can get the difference from this seller....
It would be funny if the highest bidder would go the legal way....
This would end such procedures...

Back