Glow In The Dark Klein

theproscloset

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
This is a very unique Klein that just came into our shop. We will be putting it up on the auction block next week. I wanted to share it here first as I have only heard of these and never saw one in person....

A glow in the dark Klein!

KleinGlows-1.jpg

Re:

Think it needs a price to be in the "For Sale" section ;)

Cool paint job, I recall seeing one years ago.

Re:

I bought a dean torreys steel cyclocross bike from you years ago (yellow) .... even sent me some tastey moe's broadway bagels too - thanks

what size is that glow in the dark? you selling the frame or the bike?

The daytime color is actually a really cool green. The bike is in AMAZING shape. Looks like it was never ridden.

We will be parting it out so we can easily ship the frame worldwide. It's a beauty!

Sorry for posting it here without a price. It was too cool not to share here first.

Cheers,
Nick

Re:

Quite certain that's a late model Trek-built frame and is an Attitude. Daytime color looks nice though versus that hideous baby-crap yellow often associated with GITD. Notice the paint that glows seems to be intended to resemble skeletal bones and is not throughout the paintjob. Clever use of black & green fade to provide the effect below.

c8uo0.jpg

n287m.jpg

Yes, it is a Trek-Build frame indeed. It says Attitude Comp right? I think it is from 2002 / 2003 I guess.

Cool paint job, but not very Retro ;)

Back