Glow In The Dark Klein

Rampage":ofrs4zvw said:
That's not the bones like others I've seen?
Did you need to use UV to get it to glow for the picture?

To your point, I think we are looking at two different paint schemes here Rampage. The images that I posted are from a trek-era frame and not mine by the way. I can't speak for Nick's frame but the scheme is definitely different from the bones-related paint job.

We have no idea what to price it at so until further notice we would accept $1500 for the frame in order to comply with the rules on the forum.

Smithjss70":b2pvj678 said:
Rampage":b2pvj678 said:

To your point, I think we are looking at two different paint schemes here Rampage. The images that I posted are from a trek-era frame and not mine by the way. I can't speak for Nick's frame but the scheme is definitely different from the bones-related paint job.

Fair enough.

Rampage":33e1lccj said:

No bones on this one.

All we did to get it to glow was turn off the lights!

You leave it in the sun and it gets "charged" and then when you flip the switch... magic.

theproscloset":pdsut6pz said:
We have no idea what to price it at so until further notice we would accept $1500 for the frame in order to comply with the rules on the forum.

What a bargain... :facepalm: I think you should respect this forum and stick it in the 'Reader's MTBs' until you figure out a serious price on the bike/frame.

Back