get out there.....

transcentral

Dirt Disciple
local woods are stunning riding at the moment.javascript:emoticon(':LOL:')

Attachments

• KO_bike_in_snow.jpg
    KO_bike_in_snow.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 1,092
been out in my local woods......... :shock: proper foot of snow,fun but hard,glad im home tho,cant beat dry dusty trails ;)

Just been out local.. My god its cold out there, It was a tad warmer this morning when it was snowing.. But now its just sleety ice :eek:

The windchill factor of riding just made it worse so i came home... Meant to snow tonight here tho, So tommorow im getting the montage out of retirement and taking it up the woods...

Might even go down the newforest on it :LOL:

Been out on the Proflex the last few days, bitterly cold but bloody good fun! :)

just the right sort of powdery snow so it's great fun sliding the bike around through the corners.
Best bit though is that I don't need to wash the bike when I get back ;-)

snow bad in Derby so had to singlespeed 13 miles to work today (have yet to go home the same way) :shock: looks like it'll be the same tomorrow. Might go geared though.

No thanks. Due to my car and van being stuck in the snow im already having to ride to work and back- a full 7 days now. This morning there was 18 inches of the stuff, it was minus five with a strong northerly wind too which cut through several layers. I spent all weekend out on the bike in Yorkshire, so i've had a gut full already.
Nope, no nightrides or leasure rides for me this week. Im staying in beside the fire with a brandy!

get out there

would love to get out there believe me, but my location is a bit of an issue with riding. even if the terraine is ideal

baz

I love riding in snow...even though I feel like crapI had to get out on the bike. The dog walkers thought I was insane as I emerged out of the blizzard!

Attachments

• IMG_0131.JPG
    IMG_0131.JPG
    53.7 KB · Views: 974
  • IMG_0127.JPG
    IMG_0127.JPG
    63.9 KB · Views: 974
  • IMG_0120.JPG
    IMG_0120.JPG
    29.4 KB · Views: 974
Was out last night in the local woods, just a dusting of snow but huge fun just got to remember to wrap up warm and don't stop for to long.
The frozen ruts are a challenge the grounds rock solid.
Enjoy and stay safe. :)

Back