Sold Genesis Day One 8 Speed - 54 cm; Drop Handlebar - £180.

PeterPerfect

Senior Retro Guru
In lovely condition.

There's some really rough examples of these for sale atm but this one has led a very charmed life and has been pampered, so much so, there's not a mark on the paintwork.

Nothing is damaged, seized, worn or needs replacing. Seat post moves freely.

There's some really rough examples of these for sale atm but this one has led a very charmed life and has been pampered, so much so, there's not a mark on the paintwork.

Genesis gravel drop handlebars and stem.

TRP cable disc brake front and a Rendaer on the back that I've never heard of but works just as well. Have been serviced and probably the best I've used to date.

Changed from bar end shifter to new Microshift gravel bike shifter and brake levers.

Double butted cromoly frame.

700c rims.

8 speed Nexus hub.

Currently sporting 700 x 35c Maxxis tyres.

Long mudguards fitted.

New bar tape.

New dual sided SPD/flat Shimano pedals.

Rear rack mounts and braze-ons for two bottle holders.

Suit rider 5 feet 9 to 6 feet.

Cash on collection from the GL2 area of Gloucester.

£180.

Attachments

• GEN1.jpg
    GEN1.jpg
    995.2 KB · Views: 40
  • GEN2.jpg
    GEN2.jpg
    973.2 KB · Views: 35
  • GEN3.jpg
    GEN3.jpg
    501.6 KB · Views: 22
  • GEN4.jpg
    GEN4.jpg
    1,011.6 KB · Views: 15
  • GEN7.jpg
    GEN7.jpg
    355.5 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:
Ahh, I should have spotted it has a nexus hub, I had an orange one new about 10 years ago (earlier ones had Alfine).

I didn't get one with it at the time but I think about it from time to time and like the idea of giving a other one a go. I REALLY don't need another bike though 😂

No problem.

It's such a pity that it's one size too big for me. I bought it thinking a 54 cm would be spot on. I'm 5' 8" and, tbh, I would have been much better off with a 52cm.

Back