Gear/brake cable offer from £ 1.00-Plus Anodized tuning kits

Sithlord

Old School Grand Master
Due to a LBS closing down , I have been offered a few items for sale at discount prices, first off is gear and brake cable , both the cables are high quality and pre-stretched, the brake cable is pre-lubed , and I believe is made by clarks,, the gear cable is either clarks or jagwire cable, again very good quality cable,,

Currently I can offer :

1 x Gear inner for £ 1.40 posted

1 x Brake inner for £ 1.40 posted

or 1 of each for £ 2.60 posted

Or I can offer multiples of the above for the following prices..

6 x Gear or Brake for £ 6.60 Posted .. (£ 1.10 ea)

12 x Gear or Brake for £ 12.00 Posted .. (£1.00 ea)

Larger quantities can be supplied send me a PM for additional prices..

Any interest.. ?

Edit... price is for UK postage.. :)

Here's a pic of a few I bought :)
PICT1130.jpg
PICT1129.jpg

**************************************************************************************************************************

Coming Soon from the house of Sith...

Custom Anodized tuning kits..

I have managed to get hold of a few anodized and titanium parts, of which I shall be putting together anodized tuning kits for :

XT M730/2/5 series
XT M737/9 Series
XTR M900/1 series
XTR M950/1/2 series

Contained within a nice storage box ,containing all the bolts for front and rear mechs, shifters, bottle cage bolts and more..

Colours available will be

RED / BLUE / GOLD / GREEN

There will be a 2 grades of upgrade kit available ,standard containing only alloy parts and a supreme kit additional titanium parts

Please register your interest on this thread , if you have another set of components not listed, let me know as I can tailor the kits to suit individual requirements..

These kits will be sold on a first come first served basis.....based on registration.. ..

Prices will be released over the next few days , when I have had time to wade through the sea of colours.. :LOL: :LOL:

Thank you.. :)

If you can help an un-educated idiot like me as to what clarks or jagwire cables look like (pic please) I'll be able to confirm or deny commitment.......

Steve

Sithlord":2v7wj8lj said:
I've put a couple of pics up specially for you steve.. :)

awwwww, aint you a sweetie ;) ;) :oops: :)

Cheers.

I'd be up for 4 sets. ;) :)
Steve

P.S - I wouldn't mind some outers that match the SS 'Dale I've just bought, if you know where I can get them from, too.......??

Back