gator rascal !!!

its got a load of good bits on it, and is actually worth loads, but i bet it doesnt go for more than about £600, just a guess and i would like to see it make loads, but rascals dont seem to get the money !!

Something tells me the owner thinks it's worth more than it actually is. He should part it out to get top dollar. Cranks, rear dérailleur, brakes, stem, wheels, shifters, headset and post would be a ton of money right there. Then he could sell the frame on top of that.

I can't decide if I like the colors or not.

yea thats right he would get much m ore cash for it by splitting, i dont think the purple goes if thats what you mean, but i love any gator fade.

cheap or not ?

wow at that price perhaps i should have brought mine off e-bay !! it seems to be loads cheaper than buying anything off this site !!
was it a bargain ? or did i pay over the odds for my frame ? i think i know the anwser !!

Complete bikes just don't sell for as much as they are worth. I'm predicting shipping is going to be a nightmare for the buyer/seller. USPS has tight restrictions.

I watched it end. I thought about throwing a bid in, but I already have too many unfinished projects. Great buy. It would have gone for more with a matching MC and fork!

Back