Wanted FSA carbon cranks isis

Nbike19

Old School Hero
Isis cranks ideally with bb
Set like these would be nice other brands considered, I can’t run 30mm

Last edited:
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
What length crank arms? Do you want 175 or would 170mm be ok?

I have a 170mm Zipp carbon chainset with 39/49 130BCD chainrings. I have the original Zipp BB plus a Stronglight Twister BB and an FSA BB (this one is not very smooth but has no play in the bearings). Looking for £150 for the lot.

I'd also ask what length cranks you'd prefer (or if length doesn't bother you) as I have a set of FSA carbon cranks and (Isis splined BB) but can't remember the length. Also, what length BB axle would suit the bike you'll be using? Although I don't know if the Isis BB might only have came with triple and double lengths for their axles?

Righto, well I'll check what length my BB's axle is, suspect it will be 108mm. But one thing to mention is I have the BB and cranks fitted to a frame and obvs will need to remove them if you decide to buy. But I don't suppose you'd know if a crank puller that removes Octalink splined cranks would also work on Isis ones? They're a similarly splined design but could still have different tools, and I'm also cautious due to never having removed any Isis cranks before. But I can send you pics of the cranks whilst fitted to the frame before doing anything else.

Back