FS/SWAP: 1993 GT Karakoram - Timewarp Condition!

Barneyballbags

Old School Grand Master
Feedback
View
1993 GT Karakoram, 18", 'Ferrari Red' according to the 1993 GT catalogue.

Seat tube measures 20.5" centre to top.

All completely stock (catalog spec) and in absolutely fantastic condition throughout.
Full LX 21 Speed Groupset.
Araya TM-18 Rims
Original Ritchey Z Max Tyres, unworn.
GT Saddle, Seatpost, Stem and Handlebars.
Original paint and decals, still with that brand new shine :cool:

Comes with the original Bologna Lite forks (which have never even been fitted!), as well as a set of fully functional, fantastic condition Rockshox Quadras which the original owner had fitted on the day he purchased the bike brand new (and then presumably left it in his garage for near enough the next 20 years!).

You won't find a cleaner example than this. Photos to follow tomorrow evening, when I've had chance to clean the dust off :oops:

£190 posted (UK)
SOLD.

Sensible offers considered. Would also consider a swap/trade for something smaller (14/15") for the other half.. ;)

Re:

Right, photos (lots of them!).

I haven't polished the bike - I've just given it a wipe over to remove the dust and grime from storage. I have pictured all of the marks.

I will also include a spare GT handlebar, in case you don't want to keep the bullhorns! I'll also throw in another GT stem too.

I have removed and refitted the cranks and seatpost, just to check that they were not seized. The seatpost WAS slightly tough to begin with, but I was able to remove it without the use of any tools. As a result, there are some marks to the very end of the seatpost (below the MAX line, so they'll never be seen).

Re:

Thats in amazing condition, if I had the room that would be joinng my 90,91 & 92 Karakorams!

Re:

Open to sensible offers, although personally I think the price is extremely fair given the condition.

I'd also be open to a swap/trade for something smaller as I'd like to try to find a bike for the other half :)

Back