FS: Schwalbe table top amberwall folding tyres...as new SOLD

mynchiboy

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
I know that these aren't strictly pre '97 but seem best suited to this forum, hopefully mods will take pity on me and I won't be flamed too much!

One pair of Table Tops in 26x2.25 flavour up for grabs here, they are blooming light for the size, a super comfy ride and roll fast on dry hard stuff. They also looked ace on my Kili as per the picture, in my humble opinion of course :)

Sadly they were just a shade too wide for said ride after a test run. They fitted but I wasn't too comfortable trusting the fag paper width clearance due to the tight rear end of the Saracen. They should be more than fine on slightly younger frames though with 135mm spacing.

They are therefore just one ride old so as new, just a bit of dust on them. One has a tiny blemish on the tread that I spotted today - nothing to worry about and it's more than likely from manufacture, just fair to point it out.

Paid around £25.00 for each tyre from memory, with post on top. Shall we say £40 posted in the UK? Pictures below :cool:

SOLD

Attachments

• IMG_2359.jpg
    IMG_2359.jpg
    110.4 KB · Views: 248
  • IMG_2358.jpg
    IMG_2358.jpg
    136.2 KB · Views: 246
  • IMG_2357.jpg
    IMG_2357.jpg
    144.4 KB · Views: 247
  • kili.jpeg