FS Santacruz Heckler (NOW SOLD THANKS £350 posted)

stellaboy

Dirt Disciple
Feedback
View
Medium in SID Blue, Manitou SX Forks, XTR M952 rear mech and rear hub on Mavic D521 , Mavic X517 front on Hope hub, Hope front disc, Avid V rear. Ringle Moby post, Azonic rsers, Diacompe Aheadset, Sram Attack 9 speed shifters, Deore front Mech, Tioga XC tyres. NOS WTB Rocket V saddle, Bontrager cranks.

Good bits: the frame is virtually unmarked, has zero play in any of the pivots and the shock is sweet too, the forks still work fine, no play and have been greased regularly and the gaitors haven't perished. The drivetrain is still sound and has plenty of life in it.

Bad bit: The Hope brake needs a bleed, I haven't got any DOT fluid or a kit to do it and if I'm being honest I can't be arsed. The pistons still move and the pads are still sound. If it's a big problem to whoever, I'll include a full set of NOS Avid V's and levers to make the bike stoppable.

Price £350 collected from North Lincs, or £350 plus fees and postage by arrangement. I'm really not bothered if somebody wants to break it up and re-list the bits, but I dont want to be bothered splitting it myself, so if a few of you want various bits, if a reliable member wants to buy it and split it then that's cool with me.

I realise I'm not on here alot, I'm more of a voyeur, but the few bits of stuff I've sold on here before have always been good quality or I've offered up as Karma because I really like what you guys do, so I hope it goes to a good home(s)!

Pics below, thank you for looking.

IMG-20120501-00283.jpg

IMG-20120501-00288.jpg

IMG-20120501-00294.jpg

IMG-20120501-00297.jpg

IMG-20120501-00295.jpg

IMG-20120501-00292.jpg

IMG-20120501-00300.jpg

IMG-20120501-00298.jpg

IMG-20120501-00286.jpg

Gutted you won't split, would love that frame but wouldn't really want anything else off it :(

Could you give me a seattube c-c and top tube c-c measurement anyway.

Do I spot a rear disc mount also?

Provisionally sold pending payment. Barney you have PM.

Chris, Sorry I wont split, I havent really got the time or the inclination, my garage is a tip as is and I just wanted a quick sale. It does have a disc mount and I'll post the c-c's tonight just for the history.

I've bought this, and will be splitting it. I'll be keeping a few bits and selling the rest.

If anybody has a particular interest in any of the bits, then please let me know or keep an eye out for my for sale thread.

Back