FS - Mavic 221 wheels, XT Rear, Bigfoot Front Hubs.

wilkij1975

Devout Dirtbag
I have a pair of wheels that I bought from a chap I work with for a project that never really got going. I beleive they came from a late 90's Muddy Fox.

The rims are Mavic 221 UB laced to a Bigfoot front hub and XT Parralax rear hub. The rear has an XT skewer and there is an unbranded front skewer also.

They are in OK condition but could do with a clean up. They seem to run true but can't say for sure as I haven't used them. I have fet the spoke tension and it all feels OK.

I am looking for what I paid for them so £40 Posted.

DSCN1631.jpg

DSCN1632.jpg

DSCN1633.jpg

DSCN1634.jpg

DSCN1636.jpg

I have no idea. I could have a look later to see if there are any markings on the end. I know DT brand the J bend part of their spokes.

wheels

Hi, im really intersted in the wheels could you please send me a message or give me a text/call on 07805040055, thanks stasz

Mavic 221 wheels

Hi. Nov last year you were selling a pair of mavic 221 wheels. I did not find anything indicating if you sold them or not. Are they still available ? If yes please can you advise about the condition of the braking surfaces. Can you spin the wheels in your hands and say whether or not they look to be running true.
Thanks.
Peter. :)

Back