FS 54cm Rotwild Road frame NOW SOLD

stellaboy

Dirt Disciple
Feedback
View
I don't know if it's old enough to be retro but I have a 54cm/21" Rotwild road frame in black, Including carbon forks and 1" Ritchey logic headset. (to suit quill type stem) It's a bit dusty but in cood nick with very few scratches.

I think it was the only one imported at the time 1998/99 I think.

£30 posted, will post pics tomorrow if it's of interest to anyone

very interested - can I haev pics and a top-tube measurement please? I'll almost certainly take it if no-one's beaten me to it, and it's long enough...(worried it might be a shade too small, but I'll get my old CRACKED S-Works measured up...)

I could really do with road frame again - I'm sick of driving to work....

Si F

LongboardSi":30g0j44l said:
very interested - can I haev pics and a top-tube measurement please? I'll almost certainly take it if no-one's beaten me to it, and it's long enough...(worried it might be a shade too small, but I'll get my old CRACKED S-Works measured up...)

Si F

I assume it's not steel then.

5th dibs, wouldn't want to be standing on any toes or anything :roll:

icantthinkofausername":2h4qxjph said:
LongboardSi":2h4qxjph said:

Si F

I assume it's not steel then.

5th dibs, wouldn't want to be standing on any toes or anything :roll:

No, mine is M4 (alloy) and cracked through the dropout - don't fancy trying to get that fixed...

Back