FS: 1991 Kona Lava Dome - SOLD

Still for sale?

Is the bike still for sale and would you send it to The Netherlands?

Frame and fork would also be OK.

rgds

Sander

Re: Still for sale?

sakuik":30yp83xu said:
Is the bike still for sale and would you send it to The Netherlands?

Frame and fork would also be OK.

rgds

Sander

Yes I would send it to NL, but I'd need to investigate the costs first.

More pics

Apologies for bigness!

Attachments

• LND_1264.jpg
    LND_1264.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 1,467
  • LND_1268.jpg
    LND_1268.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 1,467
  • LND_1270.jpg
    LND_1270.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 1,467
  • LND_1271.jpg
    LND_1271.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 1,467
Commuting

Would like to know your opinion..will the kona oh so nice kona take mudguards and a pannier rack? Needs eyelets at th efork base and dropouts, pluse some holes above the seat stay bridge..

This frame will easy take a rear rack, it already got the right mounting points for it. If you use a TUBUS front rack you can get adapter sets to mount them on you front fork. see www.tubus.com for more details.

No drilliing needed. :D [/quote]

ok.

I'm in Plymouth, and want the bike to commute. It's hilly. Happy to collect it, but would prefer a halfway-ish point...any ideas (exeter?) Won't haggle price if it's as good as it looks, just takes too long to drive all that way.

Size..

Not ridden one, i'm 5'7", 17 " is usual fram for me, but reckon this is ok..do you think? Would not want to turn up and it be too large.

Hello,

That's not a bad idea but it'd cost me over £30 to drive to Exeter and back :LOL: It'd be cheaper to post it.

Would more photos help? Or do you really need to see it in the flesh first (which I would understand!)?

17"would be ok for you 5.7" would be 170 cm??

17-18 inch would fit easilly. A kona has a slooping top tub, so they look smaller and are usually ridden with a longer seatstay.

I use a Kona as my expedition bike. Have driven a lot of km on it and still enjoy. Looking for a replacement frame now. This bike will be a solid investment.

Back