FRM “retro” NOS parts heavily discounted - direct from FRM - Road Frames , Skewers, stems, Rims, Bars, cranks, spiders, Headsets - check for UPDATES

Out of gold skewers. Still have "some" brakes left but out of gold levers. Only cranks they have are what's pictured.
I bought gold skewers to go with the gold brakes
Still waiting the package

Funny thing is - I bought these as I wanted them - no use for them yet.

Update --

They have one set of CU2 cranks left, not totally clear what the price is. Also some spiders

I believe these cranks use a 25mm spindle. Finding (or modifying) a bottom bracket could be a challenge, but dang. This is some nice gear

Attachments

• cu2 10.jpeg
    cu2 10.jpeg
    246.9 KB · Views: 25
  • cu2 07.jpeg
    cu2 07.jpeg
    141.4 KB · Views: 24
Update --

They have one set of CU2 cranks left, not totally clear what the price is. Also some spiders

I believe these cranks use a 25mm spindle. Finding (or modifying) a bottom bracket could be a challenge, but dang. This is some nice gear
They’re I believe standard isis

Update --

These are €200 delivered

By the way the 25mm can be fit by modding slightly

Here is what @johndeverill did

Hi, I 'think' I may have a solution to the problem by modifying some old spacers I found in my boxes of spares but if you do have the bb/any of the correct axle spacers that would be useful. Cheers

thanks for the info...I'd seen the mod people do on WW to Shimano BBs but didn't quite fancy doing it to a new Hope BB. Whilst looking through my bits I forgot I had a really nice Aerozine BSA30 BB and some FSA 30mm to 24mm converters. There's a chance I can mod the FSA converters so I'll have a try later. If all good I'll send the Hope back and I'm good to go! Cheers

Also

Small parts - FRM chainring bolts Silver/blue/Gold are 20 Eur for a set!

Back