FRM “retro” NOS parts heavily discounted - direct from FRM - Road Frames , Skewers, stems, Rims, Bars, cranks, spiders, Headsets - check for UPDATES

Thank you. I emailed them a pretty long shopping/wish list. Wallet be damned. o_O
I had spoken with them yesterday before buying some stuff. They have some alluminium FSA cranks, carbon FRM cranks (fsa rebranded), 2x sets of alluminium FRM cranks (and 2 spiders). Stems but only with orange or black faceplates. Cranks bolts in an assortment of colours, some headsets, rims too, skewers, bra end plugs, road bars.

I wan
I had spoken with them yesterday before buying some stuff. They have some alluminium FSA cranks, carbon FRM cranks (fsa rebranded), 2x sets of alluminium FRM cranks (and 2 spiders). Stems but only with orange or black faceplates. Cranks bolts in an assortment of colours, some headsets, rims too, skewers, bra end plugs, road bars.
I want some of those bra end plugs - depending on whether it’s silicon or natural 😂🤣

But a shame they have no older or retro frames (road or MTB) I know they’re selling their demo 98E1FBD8-524C-45A5-921E-4D043A16E4C3.png 94E89B3D-EFB1-4F95-B870-2728B22AD71D.png MTB’s at a discount - really expensive still

Hehe! Let’s see what they have left !
They keep digging stuff out
They emailed me back and thank goodness half the stuff I asked about was not available. I asked about buying Ti forks and those sweet brake levers. Dodged a bullet! :LOL:

Yessir. I was interested in the gold ones.
I bought the gold V brake calipers and Team Ti skewers.
I know it’s crazy but I’ve traded my Avid Ultimate Black Ops for a set of black FRM DP4 levers and DP4 V brakes - I guess I could always chip and change the calipers and have gold one day and black the next 😂🤣

Latest posts

Back