Free: GT Tequesta Frame, Forks + Stem + Bits

pol

Dirt Disciple
Hi all,

I bought this GT Tequesta on ebay recently, but turns out it was in worse condition than i'd hoped. I'm offering what is left of it free to collector. I won't be able to post right now.

Original ad: (httpcolonforwardslashforwardslash)cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140531132870

It was basically all there as the ebay ad suggested, but pretty much everything had been tinkered with / not looked after and it had been left outside for years. I spent a while stripping it down and re-building but decided I really can't be bothered with it and have too many bikes in my flat, so this one needs to go.

The wheels I have kept for my Single speed GT Outpost even though they were very buckled.

What is left is
18" Tequesta frame (Tange Infinity DB tubing)
Original Forks
Original GT stem
Brake levers / shifters
Front + Rear derailleur
Front brakes
Headset (serviced)
Bottom Bracket (serviced)

The rest was either binned as it was damaged or kept for my other bike.

The frame has 2 or 3 dents. Not deep enough to weaken the frame I would have thought, but not nice to look at!

So, who wants a project?!

Collection only from Eastbourne, East Sussex.

Thanks,

Paul

Attachments

• tequesta.JPG
    tequesta.JPG
    47.9 KB · Views: 749
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
PM'd a question. cheers Cool Cool
- PM'd back.

saddle looks in good cond- i have one on my kona theyre smart

I think the ebay pics made it look better. The saddle is quite torn. Not included by the way as it's on my beater. Only the bits listed above are included.

Paul

Back