Frames/Forks updated 15/02/11 Dean BamBam now £210!!!

Plenty more left kids! And if you're after multiple items then we'll work something out on the price ;)

On a final note I've been a bit slow on posting of late due to massive commitments at the minute but I am trying :oops:

And one of you asked for extra pictures of the kirk but unfortunately I cleared out my in box as I was getting a message saying to do so so I could send more pictures and. . . well I think you can see where this is going, if this was you please get in touch.

Tally ho!

I would be interested to know the top tube length of the KHS Ti - c-c in cm, and the head tube length.

It looks like a 1995 frame, in which case its model name is TiLite. If it has a 18" c-t seat tube, then I think it's what they called a size 17. I don't know why they did it that way, but they came in 15, 17 and 19 and all the c-t seat tubes measure even numbers. I guess the weight is 3.2lbs?

I don't know if you're aware, but as you didn't mention it, the frame was built in the USA by Litespeed. Litespeed made ti frames for a number of brands and they made all their own fittings, so you can often tell a Litespeed-built frame from the fittings. In this case, the top tube cable stops, the brake mounts, the canti bridge and the dropouts are identifiably Litespeed. The dropouts are 6Al 4v and appeared on the 1995 Ocoee.

That's interesting mate, when I first joined retrobike I was unsure as to what frame it was and when I said that it had nicely finished drop outs etc a guy on here said he'd had one and didn't remember it being so well finished, here's a picture of the dropouts and brake stop.

I'll get some more measurements later as it's at home.

staf.

Attachments

• khs1.jpg
    khs1.jpg
    102.4 KB · Views: 1,001
  • khs2.jpg
    khs2.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 1,001
Back