For Sale, My mint Kona. Now Sold.

goodas12003

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Hi, got to make some space so my Kona Hahanna 18" racelight is up for sale. I spent a while searching out the right bike and this is in MINT condition and has been my pride and joy but now time to move onto new thing's!! Upgraded to Avid v brake's, Fully drilled XT cassette, LX rear mech, P2's, USE seatpost, Cane creek bar end's, Brand new Charge Spoon saddle. Just gorgeous!! Running on Panaracer amber wall road tyre's. Couple of small and i mean small imperfection's to the left side kona decal on the down tube but apart from that, this is the cleanest you will find as i spend time making my bike's Minty fresh. Buyer would not be dissapointed! Looking for £170 collected from Liverpool. Well Worth travelling for. Cheer's Dave. :D
Will be prepared to remove the SPD pedal's and fit basic plastic pedal's and reduce price to £155. Utter Bargain!! :roll:

Attachments

• 101_0150.jpg
    101_0150.jpg
    131.1 KB · Views: 1,324
Will be prepared to remove spd pedal's and fit basic black resin pedal's and reduce price to £155 if it help's. Any taker's at this price?? Not willing to accept any less as i know it's worth the asking price. Thank's Dave. :?

Do you have any idea what shipping to The Netherlands would cost about? I think I just fell in love.....

Thnx

Back