For Sale. 26" Grimeca 5 spoke Mag Wheels

Chris1975

Retro Newbie
Hello,
I have a set of silver Grimeca 26" mag wheels. They have been stored since I last used them on their first and last ride. They have travelled a total of 7 dry miles in their life.
They are in mint condition and with a bit of polish they will look wonderful.

NOTE: There are superficial marks on the wheels from where they have been placed together. I will get some pics of the marks on here asap.

There is a 7 speed cassette fitted and any expert will know these wheels have genuinely only been out once.

Just been to check, they have a set of Vuelta Rock Max tyres. Inner tubes are puncture free.

I have been watching forums and ebay for what they sell for.

I would like £95 for the wheels with tyres and cassette. This does not include postage. I am in Kent so you can have an ice cream by the sea should you wish to collect in person.

Chris

Re: For Sale. N.O.S. Grimeca wheels.

Hiya and welcome to retrobike. The forum rules are all sales must have a price otherwise the mods lock your thread. There is lots of advice in the stickies above the normal threads.

Also it helps hugely if you have pictures - there is a minimum 5 posts limit before you can directly attach pics but even those under 5 posts can use a third party site such as flicker or photobucket to get their pics up.

Good luck with your sale (glws)

Re: For Sale. N.O.S. Grimeca wheels.

Sorry for the delay, here are the pics.
I have got the wheels out for the pictures. They are in near new condition. On the rear wheel one side has the lightest of 'pitting'. So I took a picture of this - it's the close up. I then got the T-Cut out and cleaned up a small amount and they have come up perfect. The front wheel also has a little bit of pitting, again only on one side.
So with a little bit of polish these will look as good as new.
The rims have a very small amount of wear from their 7 miles of road road they did. If you look at the pictures you will be able to see how good the wheels are.
I am in Gillingham, Kent.

Attachments

• Pic 3-sml.JPG
    Pic 3-sml.JPG
    176.7 KB · Views: 2,844
  • Pic1-sml.JPG
    Pic1-sml.JPG
    98.4 KB · Views: 2,843
  • Pic2-sml.JPG
    Pic2-sml.JPG
    117.1 KB · Views: 2,839
  • rear wheel-sml.JPG
    rear wheel-sml.JPG
    92.5 KB · Views: 2,842
  • Close up-sml.JPG
    Close up-sml.JPG
    57.8 KB · Views: 2,840
These are still available.

Geniune reason for re-posting. On cleaning the wheels I have noticed some minor marks on the wheels from where they were stored together. I will get some pics up of the marks.

Any questions please feel free to ask.

Back