So far too much work so no. I'm planning it to tour in November in Spain. My local trains are fine for a normal bike.
I'm touring in the Inner Hebrides in June, again as I'm using Caledonian Sleeper it is OK for a full bike.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
a long long time ago, when I had just finished working for a big blue box furniture store of Swedish origin they gave a bike for Christmas. they had done it before with a full size bike so it wasn't unheard of (other gifts included leather travel bags, red letter day, gas BBQ and a few others). whilst I had finished working for them a month before, my name was strangely left on the list and I got a call to drop by the store and collect my Christmas present. It helped that I got on very well with my boss I think.

and all of this so I can present to you........
s-l1600.jpg
(note, not my one, this is from ebay, mine has pink stars falling from the head tube and it's at my mums as she uses it occasionally)

possibly the strangest mix of parts to be fitted to a folder, high rise bars, chunky pivots, fixed axle pedals and a nice rack. :)

yes there were instructions with it for assembly. :)

Back