This thread has a lot to answer for! I've just bought one of these NOS mini velo frames from eBay. There are more, and they have a really nice Moulton-esque aluminium alloy version in stock too.

Looking forward to it turning up and then working out how I'm going to get / adapt some forks to fit it!

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
This thread has a lot to answer for! I've just bought one of these NOS mini velo frames from eBay. There are more, and they have a really nice Moulton-esque aluminium alloy version in stock too.

Looking forward to it turning up and then working out how I'm going to get / adapt some forks to fit it!

Welcome to the dark side. Since Jan made this thread I own 2 minivelo framesets. I'm billing him soon :)

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I am very happy to see people warm up to small wheel bicycles in any guise and building them and taking them on journeys. I will take no responsibility for the consequences though. My lawyer advised against it. Sorry.

Back