Here's my 2008 Pacific Reach with Campag 11spd, deep section carbon 451 rims, Rotor chainrings, front and rear 'suspension'.

It's not a fast, everyday fold, since the shock have to be be unhitched and the rear end swung under.
QR seatpost and stem/bars, remove the front wheel and turn the fork 180°.
2014-03-28 16.11.52.jpg
1631704273-30.jpg

...Yes, I did fit the chain, front brake and cables after the photo. :rolleyes::)

All the best,

Last edited:
Here's my 2008 Pacific Reach with Campag 11spd, deep section carbon 451 rims, Rotor chainrings, front and rear 'suspension'.

It's not a fast, everyday fold, since the shock can be unhitched and the rear end swung under.
View attachment 714931
View attachment 714938

...Yes, I did fit the chain, front brake and cables after the photo. :rolleyes::)

All the best,
What a machine! I never heard of them. How is the ride?

It's not a fast, everyday fold, since the shock can be unhitched and the rear end swung under.
View attachment 714931
View attachment 714938

All the best,
Gorgeous 😍

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back