I am now firmly convinced: I am stupid. Maybe a little drunk, but mainly stupid. I'm going to ask anyway. Who or what is the "inn"? I can't find the posts with my older posts either....as I said.... mainly stupid...

I am now firmly convinced: I am stupid. Maybe a little drunk, but mainly stupid. I'm going to ask anyway. Who or what is the "inn"? I can't find the posts with my older posts either....as I said.... mainly stupid...
The communal drink and good times thread, the bikewrencher's inn or inn for short.

And you are far from stupid. Us foreigners have to climb this mountain of language every day and sometimes we struggle.. no shame in that. Sometimes I have to tune out because I start to resent that no one speaks a proper language like Dutch or German..

The communal drink and good times thread, the bikewrencher's inn or inn for short.

And you are far from stupid. Us foreigners have to climb this mountain of language every day and sometimes we struggle.. no shame in that. Sometimes I have to tune out because I start to resent that no one speaks a proper language like Dutch or German..
I agree but, ouch 😬

Good for her. As posted up thread, I too have taken the Brompton for a little gentle offroading. Not sure I'd fancy 70 miles of it though! I suspect her back issues could be cured with a different set of handlebars, adjusting the position back/forth appropriately.

Latest posts

Back