I have done longer distances on the Dahon Jack. It has 26" wheels. My dad has done 100s of miles on it
Is the Dahon Jack the one that's more average bicycle sized? I can imagine those being more comfortable over long distances. How foldable are those compared to a Brompton?

Mum and dad bought two Dahons to fit into their little car, so they could drive somewhere and cycle. Lately I am not so sure.
That makes good sense, I imagine they're perfect in that way but probably still too bulky for public transport ride. With the more up to scale folders it seems to more about convenience should it need transportation, in contrast to the smaller easy folding ones, where that's the main attraction

That makes good sense, I imagine they're perfect in that way but probably still too bulky for public transport ride. With the more up to scale folders it seems to more about convenience should it need transportation, in contrast to the smaller easy folding ones, where that's the main attraction
Maybe it depends on the sort of public transport, I think in NL we are only allowed to bring a folder on the train. And there I see no objection to bringing a slightly larger one.

Latest posts

Back