Titanium Brompton. All Genuine Brompton parts except ........

Just back from Ireland - flying with a minivelo folder is so much easier than dismantling a full size bike!
Had some nice riding in Donegal. I've switched to drops and a 10-speed rear, also ditched the mini-Vs which were tetchy with the cable run around the chainset. I kept bar-end shifters as folders are more likely to get the mech bumped and upset indexing.

The bike handled really nicely and climbed well, although the very raked seat tube is not ideal - it feels like the front wants to lift.
53768487227_a66041cca7_b.jpg

Just back from Ireland - flying with a minivelo folder is so much easier than dismantling a full size bike!
Had some nice riding in Donegal. I've switched to drops and a 10-speed rear, also ditched the mini-Vs which were tetchy with the cable run around the chainset. I kept bar-end shifters as folders are more likely to get the mech bumped and upset indexing.

The bike handled really nicely and climbed well, although the very raked seat tube is not ideal - it feels like the front wants to lift.
53768487227_a66041cca7_b.jpg
That's a very nice folder, comfortable too I imagine. Could we see some more please.

Back