Covers suspension overhauls.

At last a folding bike thread :D I own a Brompton S3L purchased back in 2012 this was before many components were improved on the standard bike so mine is modded with better tyres, chainset, bottom bracket, saddle, gear shifter, brake levers, mini bar-ends, cut down ergon grips and pedals. Actually pictured with full spds but I have now swopped to combi clipless pedals as decided that dedicated shoes not always the best thing with this bike. Modding these bikes is never easy as the fold must always be considered. Riding position is very similiar to a retro flat bar MTB. Such a great bike!

Attachments

• brom1.JPG
    brom1.JPG
    154.7 KB · Views: 23
  • brom2.JPG
    brom2.JPG
    184.6 KB · Views: 23
At last a folding bike thread :D I own a Brompton S3L purchased back in 2012 this was before many components were improved on the standard bike so mine is modded with better tyres, chainset, bottom bracket, saddle, gear shifter, brake levers, mini bar-ends, cut down ergon grips and pedals. Actually pictured with full spds but I have now swopped to combi clipless pedals as decided that dedicated shoes not always the best thing with this bike. Modding these bikes is never easy as the fold must always be considered. Riding position is very similiar to a retro flat bar MTB. Such a great bike!
Very nice!

Back