Fire Sale! Cook Bros F cranks, White Bro UL-72, more........

williwoods

Retro Guru
Ok the rules.

I need cash quick cause I just switched jobs and lost some untimely wages (thanks to the writers strike) and need to pay rent.

So everyone please keep this in mind. Paypal only for these, and if you tell me you want em you have 12 Hours to pay after that it goes to the next person. Shipping is not included in the prices.

Dont PM me!!!!!!email will be faster. If you PM me I'll make fun of you!!!!!!

$140 175mm black Cook Bros F cranks and prototype 35 tooth 1/8" chainwheel.

someone mounted the drive side in a vice (idiot) to remove the lockring, it damaged the arms but its not really noticable when mounted, I applied some pocket anodizing over the silver that showed through. Other then that they are flawless, they were NOS - about 100 miles.

$100 White Bros UL-72 Fork 1 1/8th

good shape some scratches, still smooth and holds air for about 2 weeks could use some work but functions just fine, white Bros still services them.
steerer length is pictured.

$110 Chris King silver 32 hole rear hub

Good shape runs perfect, laced currently but selling minus the rim

$50 real design silver canti brake levers

a few very minor scratches, I used em with v brakes fine.

$120 P Billet cnc front derail

close to perfect shape I used it a bit but its in really good shape was boxed, still got that too sorry no pic at the moment

I think the prices are pretty fair if im asking too much give me an example and well work something out, this money is going to keep a roof over my families head at the moment and things are really scary in hollywood right now, many many have lost jobs and their houses, im one of the lucky ones and found another job even with the super saturated market, everyones looking for a job you know. Im not rich and struggle as it is without a strike.

willhrtn@yahoo.com

http://flickr.com/photos/willhrtn/sets/72157602465828101/

Back