FINISHED! Another Pace RC200 Rescue Thread

Re:

There has to be the potential for a lot of work to come their way through this site you'd imagine?!

Looking forward to seeing this progress :cool:

Re: Another Pace RC200 Rescue Thread

I would have bust a blood vessel waiting that long. Fair play to you....

Re:

Acorn plating used to have lots of links to mountain biking. One of the sons of the original owner used to do a lot of trials riding and then downhill mountain biking. Had a Coella that used to change colour on a regular basis! They used to do anodising for a lot of the mountain bike component companies. Sounds like they are still owned by the same family and one of the sons now runs it.

Ed

Re: Re:

Raumer":2zcgv6u3 said:
Acorn plating used to have lots of links to mountain biking. One of the sons of the original owner used to do a lot of trials riding and then downhill mountain biking. Had a Coella that used to change colour on a regular basis! They used to do anodising for a lot of the mountain bike component companies. Sounds like they are still owned by the same family and one of the sons now runs it.

Ed

These guys are amazing!
My "go to" anodising company, they have done loads for me over the years. Great quality and usually next day service!

RickTheUncivil":1n4oiei1 said:
fotorat1":1n4oiei1 said:
I would have bust a blood vessel waiting that long. Fair play to you....

It's only been a year..... so far....

You must be younger than me - I have more years in the bag than in front of me! Since you started this frame I have brought / built: 1993 Delta V, 1997 Super V, 2008 Yeti, 2017 Moterra, 2002 Whyte JW2.

Mind you I need the JW2 repainting so I might try acorn for an ano job!!! thanks

It will be worth the wait.

tintin40":3fh5wcgo said:
It will be worth the wait.

Defo - it cant get any worse: Dont barf!!!!

file.php

fotorat1":309qi6ls said:
#Rick - what are acorns prices like?

Don't know yet, Dan has been sorting everything out :oops: Hoping to catch up with him next week and work out whats what.

I don't know who he sent it to, the Acorn thing was someone else's suggestion / guess / comment that seems to have gathered momentum. Will confirm once I know for sure.

Back