Finally going Lobo down in acapulco...

Re:

Funny you should mention that...

The forks can as a package with another Mono 6 Ti front brake (again original box) that came already mated to a BOX mount!

£140 shipped for all of it.

Attachments

• 8303B973-CF39-4707-AD5E-2808523A05F9.jpeg
    8303B973-CF39-4707-AD5E-2808523A05F9.jpeg
    180.2 KB · Views: 363
Re:

Forks and brake that was a bargain. If you have a spare caliper I’d be interested if you want to sell it.

Re:

I thought it was a pretty good deal too.

Nice chap as well.

In theory have a spare front brake but tempted to hold on to it for an STS build that’s slowly edging along...

Will keep you in mind though dude!

the rear caliper is a floating set up.... it moves with the chain stay , to reduce brake induced rise of the rear suspension.
the left side of the cailper is made to suit this bike.. i have seen them re machined to accept hayes brakes back then...]

i wanted one of these with slalom dho's to ride xc on....

still want one...

darren

patersondj":3o38bssr said:
the rear caliper is a floating set up.... it moves with the chain stay , to reduce brake induced rise of the rear suspension.
the left side of the cailper is made to suit this bike.. i have seen them re machined to accept hayes brakes back then...]

i wanted one of these with slalom dho's to ride xc on....

still want one...

darren

Interesting it looks the same as my No 6 but mine is fixed, don’t suppose you have some better pics do you?

Not of the hope setup.. I have the lobo supplied white industry/Rockshox/amp setup on my lts2..

The rear hub axle is abbreviated, and is like 115mm verse 135.. hope may still sell them

Re:

Ok thanks, not sure hope will have much left from that era but hay you never know. WWC could I get some close ups of the caliper and how it is connected to the frame please, I may have set mine up wrong???

Back