Fife and Tayside rides thread

Re: Re:

RobMac":1s3g7cgk said:
old_coyote_pedaller":1s3g7cgk said:
I don't have that problem, she has to restrain herself from telling me tae feck off. :roll:
A just canny understand that :shock:

Whit? Ye dinnae understand the words? :LOL:

Or my cunning plan that gets me oot the hoose wae nae trouble at all, nae "Ah but, we were gonna..."?

Taken me years tae perfect it. :mrgreen:

Re:

any thoughts fir Sunday? trails gonna be back to usual...glad i got my KOM race run in the dry season :mrgreen:

Re:

Tomorrow Keith and I are going for an explore of the woods at the Ballingry end of Benarty and mibbees up to top too from that end.
The consensus was that it'll be wet but not glaur like Blairadam will be.

Not decided on a time yet or where we'll start from, might be same as last time.
Only it'll no be sunny.

Anybody else fancy it?

I'm just going to stay local tomorrow, need to finish the garden and do a run to the dump before my holiday. Hopefully get a couple of hours in at some point during the day. Enjoy Ballingry :facepalm:

Re:

That'll dae me, I'll meet ye there.

No long back in, cut the 3 trees that were down across the trail but there's a 4th that I couldn't cut as it's down on ground. Tried to cut a chunk out of it so you could ride over it, it's big, but it's as hard as feck so couldn't do it. Built a ramp up and over it with boulders out of an old wall, there's still a wee drop on downhill side. See how it goes tomorrow.

The alternative trail off the top from Trig point is a no-goer, part of it follows a burn in a gully, it's a tad squelchy. The trail that follows either side of wall/fence from where the normal descent crosses wall is OK, mostly clear.

See ye another time then Aaron. :cool:

Back