Fat Wicked Lite 93' (some small changes 05/04/11)

John":6eg25i2g said:
Sweet build. Only thing i'd say is that surely it deserves better than Quadras.
I agree, they're not best and not period correct but compress fine and goes well with frame. Next step is a FAT unicrown or some nice rigid forks if I'll find ones. Any other suspension does not make difference to me. With the right forks I shall archeive this look:
http://www.retrobike.co.uk/gallery2/mai ... 4ba555a3d7

Good luck finding the fork, I really needs them.
Wickeds are such sweet handling bikes. That is a great colour too, it really pops in bright sunlight but it's almost impossible to do it justice with a camera. It's a great looking bike Rado, you must be stoked!

Glad you discovered it was worthy; they are awesome frames :cool:

Nice tight build; I like it. I had a few Fat City unicrown forks but have since sold them all. I'll keep an eye out for one. They pop up on ebay every now and then, and usually sell for around $75usd.

The fork you have on it, is actually period correct, as most wicked lites were available in the mid 90's, and that for was available from 94 to 96. It's a good functional fork.

Thanks all for kind comments :D

GoldenEraMTB":2scjc2px said:

Nice tight build; I like it. I had a few Fat City unicrown forks but have since sold them all. I'll keep an eye out for one. They pop up on ebay every now and then, and usually sell for around $75usd.
Please, that would be awesome if you may find one. Actually, I keep checking US bay from time to time and never seen fat unicrown forks alone so far. Maybe it's just my luck? BOI probably would be nice as well but I'm not keen to pay such a strong money. Still got a Indy Fab forks but they are 420 mm from rake to crown. Bit too long for this frame.

Radoslaw":27veav98 said:
Thanks all for kind comments :D

GoldenEraMTB":27veav98 said:

Please, that would be awesome if you may find one. Actually, I keep checking US bay from time to time and never seen fat unicrown forks alone so far. Maybe it's just my luck? BOI probably would be nice as well but I'm not keen to pay such a strong money. Still got a Indy Fab forks but they are 420 mm from rake to crown. Bit too long for this frame.

The segmented Yo or BOI forks are nice, but wrong for the wicked/wicked lite. Will definitely let you know if I see something.

Latest posts

Back