Fat Chance Kickstarter

I think between us we have done well to keep it to the top of the list..., it wont fail stop worrying.

Attachments

• jedi-mind-tricks-emotional-distress..png
    jedi-mind-tricks-emotional-distress..png
    94.7 KB · Views: 284
Maybe one or more of the "genuine Fatistas" should order a second frame? Hardtail + Rigid?... Or maybe 27.5" + 29"!

halaburt":1bwxfgot said:
Maybe one or more of the "genuine Fatistas" should order a second frame? Hardtail + Rigid?... Or maybe 27.5" + 29"!

Fashionista... :LOL:

Re:

Yo Eddy Is Ready To Go!
We’ve achieved a major milestone this week. We’ve finalized the production details for the new Yo Eddy 29ers & 27fivers! We’ll be starting production in the coming weeks.
The KickStarter Campaign is nearly over, so we'll be contacting all KickStarter backers the week of February 9th to gather sizing info for their rewards.
In case you missed it, we added a few things to KickStarter since the launch.
Hoss Rogers Hand Made Sterling Silver Head Badge
Included on all the KickStarter frames.
The "I'm Back" Signature Yo Eddy Frames will feature a “Fat Family” head badge unique to the KickStarter backer frames.
Fat Chance Yo Eddy Rigid Fork
Included with the "I'm Back" Signature Yo Eddy Frames
Can be added as an option with the 2015 Production Fat Chance Yo Eddy
Color Choices
Fat Chance Yo Eddy Frames
Team Green - “Grello”
Team Purple - Lavender
Black
Arrest Me Red
"I'm Back" Signature Yo Eddy Frames
Custom Paint
Frame “Deposit” Reward
We added a $1,000 “Frame Only” deposit option to make it easier to lock down your frame.
I'm eternally grateful for all of you cheering us on from all corners - the industry, press and long time friends of Fat Chance! This support has helped us get Fat Chance back in production and is a major inspiration to me for its future success.
I’m sending out a Big FAT Thank You to all of you backing the KickStarter campaign. Much gratitude and appreciation to all of you!
If you are considering backing Fat Chance on KickStarter, now is the time. As the final hours tick away we are hoping to receive a few more pledges and knock this one out of the park. Please spread the word!
The KickStarter Campaign ends this Sunday, Feb 8 2015 11:59 PM PST.
Thanks for your support,
Chris Chance

Re:

Possibly the most important question:
Will people be allowed to ride these new frames on a retrobike ride?

Re: Re:

Rampage":4jpf41bo said:
Possibly the most important question:
Will people be allowed to ride these new frames on a retrobike ride?

Well they ride all kinds of modern tat so 'probably'. :LOL:

highlandsflyer":r0no0j8h said:
I think people are underestimating Chance.

Are they, im sorry but for backers, that was a Waffle thankyou, dressed in FASHIONISTA, Where is the detail of the frame Geometry, Material company, and a definitive answer as to whether or not he is the Torchman, or is there a Sub contractor, to build the bloody frames for him.

Its all Good though, Now hes got the money, we are safe in the knowledge some bloke is going to make us a shiny headbadge, oh and we know the Colours.

Sound investment so far.... :facepalm:

If things don't change I can see Tee Shirts making a premium on EBAY, they are limited edition after all.

ez054098":1ukjx5yk said:
Yo Eddy Is Ready To Go!
We’ve achieved a major milestone this week. We’ve finalized the production details for the new Yo Eddy 29ers & 27fivers! We’ll be starting production in the coming weeks.
The KickStarter Campaign is nearly over, so we'll be contacting all KickStarter backers the week of February 9th to gather sizing info for their rewards.
In case you missed it, we added a few things to KickStarter since the launch.
Hoss Rogers Hand Made Sterling Silver Head Badge
Included on all the KickStarter frames.
The "I'm Back" Signature Yo Eddy Frames will feature a “Fat Family” head badge unique to the KickStarter backer frames.
Fat Chance Yo Eddy Rigid Fork
Included with the "I'm Back" Signature Yo Eddy Frames
Can be added as an option with the 2015 Production Fat Chance Yo Eddy
Color Choices
Fat Chance Yo Eddy Frames
Team Green - “Grello”
Team Purple - Lavender
Black
Arrest Me Red
"I'm Back" Signature Yo Eddy Frames
Custom Paint
Frame “Deposit” Reward
We added a $1,000 “Frame Only” deposit option to make it easier to lock down your frame.
I'm eternally grateful for all of you cheering us on from all corners - the industry, press and long time friends of Fat Chance! This support has helped us get Fat Chance back in production and is a major inspiration to me for its future success.
I’m sending out a Big FAT Thank You to all of you backing the KickStarter campaign. Much gratitude and appreciation to all of you!
If you are considering backing Fat Chance on KickStarter, now is the time. As the final hours tick away we are hoping to receive a few more pledges and knock this one out of the park. Please spread the word!
The KickStarter Campaign ends this Sunday, Feb 8 2015 11:59 PM PST.
Thanks for your support,
Chris Chance

:roll:

Attachments

• jedi_mind_tric_for_data.jpg
    jedi_mind_tric_for_data.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 193
Back