Fat Chance Kickstarter

Re: Re:

ez054098":anwx5wgf said:
sinnerman":anwx5wgf said:
Im all for this working, but It is about the Money.
I am pretty sure that is why we all go to work, the money.

We do Your right,

And I cant say im not a little jealous. I would love to pay someone else to do my work and then just take the cream off the top.

Especially if I could get someone else to front the money to start up as well, Which is what this all amounts to.

Fair Play to the fella, I guess we would all do it if we could.

I really don't think we have enough facts to suggest this is the case, and the facts we have suggest Chris will be heavily involved in the work. Good enough for me. Why should he be any more involved than Breeze is?

highlandsflyer":3o0k04bp said:
I really don't think we have enough facts to suggest this is the case, and the facts we have suggest Chris will be heavily involved in the work. Good enough for me. Why should he be any more involved than Breeze is?

He isn't asking the public to fund the company...?, He hasn't been away from the trade or building designing bikes for How long...? He hasn't been selling a product without first showing something of substance other than a name,....?

Just a few suggestions.

And your right the kickstarter program is desperately short of Facts.

But Faith will see us through....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPUNsN-0Lz4

CTK":3m9kw725 said:
Whats the problem? He is making bikes under his name again. If they are too expensive they wont sell.

Its not like Trek have bought the name and are wringing it out for all its worth.

Its not entirely accurate, considering he sold out in 1994.

(I don't want your MONEY HONEY I want your love)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XpEmHajlCt4

mr_ship":1y8d28fz said:
So are you're not getting one then? :LOL:

Ah well, I am a little blinded by the marketing I must say... I mean I have gone an got old all my old magazines from 20 years ago (pre 94 and cashing in on the fat chance name) and read some retro reviews, and I have to be honest im totally SOLD on the idea, I just felt compelled to pledge the top whack. :LOL:

Something must be in the wind, because I dug out Wendy James and posted it on here, gotta love a little Nostalgia, I mean what else is there....

Re:

Yeah I saw The Vamp live many years ago....truly shite but got a good view from down the front :LOL:

I'm still undecided on the Fat front.......

mr_ship":2jabj1gz said:
Yeah I saw The Vamp live many years ago....truly shite but got a good view from down the front :LOL:

I'm still undecided on the Fat front.......

We should go 75k each, and sit back and let what ever frame builder he chooses do the work, whilst we swan around looking at the real oldskool bikes at the launch party, smug, pissed, and reminiscing about the old days, bikes wendy James, her legs, and what we can spend the proceeds on....? More retro bikes, or something really exclusive like a handbuilt made to measure bespoke frame build by a guy putting his name on a frame he actually built for us.

Who knows when the hangover wears off in the morning perhaps we could invite Mr chance out on a ride to discuss the next cunning money spinner, hey we should invite Gary Klein for a ride.... :LOL:

Nah Hang on, that wont work, I think Trek still own the Klein Brand name...., :facepalm:

Back