F. Moser Neo-Retro Weight Weenie

i got the freshly painted frame in the mail today, from allan wanta! i'm not sure i'll get to build it just yet, as i'm about to leave for a few weeks vacation in germany and sicily, but i'm happy to have everything in one place now.

Attachments

• side 50 1280.jpg
    side 50 1280.jpg
    108.1 KB · Views: 912
Re:

WOW! Great paint job!
I really love this color!

(and the frame is lovable)

I have something for you from my collection, I hope you can appreciate:

Attachments

• Moser SR 1983 (01).JPG
    Moser SR 1983 (01).JPG
    137.2 KB · Views: 837
Re: Re:

Callisto LaSorte":1dh6cmu0 said:
If you want you can see more details here:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/111996048 ... 885694043/

;)

I look forward to seeing your finished

thanks for the kind words everyone. callisto, your f. moser is positively gorgeous! i'll be here in sicily for another week still, so i'm trying to practice the best patience i can. thankfully, the weather here has been perfect for putting in lots of hilly road miles and keeping my mind off of these things. while i was in germany a couple weeks ago, i took delivery of a new BMW, which will take another several weeks to be shipped back home, so hopefully building my new f. moser upon my return home will keep me entertained while i wait for my new car too!

Re: Re:

Callisto LaSorte":9u5ajvox said:
I hope in a 2002 turbo :cool:

i'm a big fan of retro BMWs, including the 2002, and i race in a 1987 325i racecar, but there's nothing retro about my new BMW. here's the only decent shot of it i have handy at the moment, from the nurburgring touristenfahrten parking lot last week. plenty of room for a bike in the back with the seats folded!

Attachments

• nurburgring parking 50.jpg
    nurburgring parking 50.jpg
    127.6 KB · Views: 791
Back