Wanted EXAGE HUB HB-RM50 CONES?

MainlyMF

Muddy Fox Fan
Anyone have any replacement cones for Exage hubs HB-RM50? Shimano part number 202 9805 (M9 - 10.5mm) 🙏

We have a drawer of 1000 new cones and can almost always match up with some tired old ones - but it's done visually.
A common alternative is to buy the same hub in great or new condition off ebay for the spares

Pretty sure I've an exage hub with decent bearings. You after front or rear? It's a complete wheel though. Failing that I've got a couple of generic axle assemblies that might work parts wise.

Bankrupt bike parts have that hub model complete for £15, they’ve got lots of other new Shimano hubs around that price or less. I’ve bought whole hubs from them in the past to refurb ones already built, it’s often the cheapest way to get the spares.

https://bankruptbikeparts.co.uk/products/shimano-exage-hb-rm50-quick-release-front-hub-36-hole-with-skewer?currency=GBP&variant=40908300189857&utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=Google Shopping&stkn=d2e59dcbdd35&gad_source=1
Generally no more expensive than buying the spares either!

Often cheaper.
We buy shimano rear hubs off madison when they fall out of fashion,
like 130🤔,
Then 135😯,
non disc😬,
36h🤓,
silver😎,
8hg🤠
- all those things cutting-edge cycle retailers left in the dustbin of history.😉

An excellent source of freehub bodies and cones, half price.

And touring wheel builds.

We have a drawer of 1000 new cones and can almost always match up with some tired old ones - but it's done visually.
A common alternative is to buy the same hub in great or new condition off ebay for the spares
Thanks I might buy a new hub off eBay, out of interest where are you based?

Back