Wanted Elevated chainstay steel

As I just got offered a stunning estay bike in PM, I realised... Forgot to make clear, I want a cheaper lower end estay, nothing fancy as it'll by my first. Just a fun project.

I have just the frame/fork for you, 92 Nishiki ariel! The grey one, built like the aluminum alien. MINT condition, wont be super cheap though
pic just for reference, will take actual pics if your interested.

853ca1a9f7ba5010fe7a250f99981b75.jpg

I have just the frame/fork for you, 92 Nishiki ariel! The grey one, built like the aluminum alien. MINT condition, wont be super cheap though
pic just for reference, will take actual pics if your interested.

853ca1a9f7ba5010fe7a250f99981b75.jpg
That's be something I would be interested in but unfortunately I've had my fill with customs nonsense recently so I'm trying to keep it EU.

Sorry.

Seems I keep coming up with restrictions

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
I was toying with this, but as much as I want an estay, I've no room in fact need to sell not buy

Added to watch list, much appreciated Ian. I suck at winning auctions but I'll give it a go!

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back