ebay mis-spelling = BARGAIN!

amedias

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
I was going to bid on them and was going to set up a snipe this morning (been watching it since the start).. but then though the colour just wasn't for me :LOL:

Doesn't include rings though.

Hope you get them, buyer has a recent neg. feedback for item not received, probably put people off bidding on the cranks. If they do show up you got yourself a super deal - some of my favourite cranks ever.

yeah i did see that, if they don't turn up then he's totally ruined his ebay rep as that'll be 3 negs in 6 months (2 in quick succession) so the likely hood of him sending them seems high...

will wait and see....

FluffyChicken":1v2xc48c said:
I was going to bid on them and was going to set up a snipe this morning (been watching it since the start).. but then though the colour just wasn't for me :LOL:

Doesn't include rings though.

I had them in my watch list since the beginning too. Looked at them again this morning and decided that I have been spending too much lately, so left it. To your advantage it seems ;) .

Hope you get them OK. Nothing really to lose as you can always claim back from paypal if they're a no show.

:cool:
Dave.

Back