Ebay Madness No. 2761

Status
Not open for further replies.
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
one-eyed_jim said:
Seems a little steep for a Buzzsaw. I had one for eight dollars a few years ago:

http://cgi.ebay.com/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI ... 0239009250

Oh dear. I've just thrown three of those out on the crimbo clean-up...

That's pretty absurd though...

They're Buzzsaws!!

They cost about a fiver BITD!

Surely people won't soon start paying silly money for 200GS...?

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
BoyBurning":1j3fhzmh said:
Surely people won't soon start paying silly money for 200GS...?

You know, I think that they might. People on this site have been selling M739 V-brakes for more than you can buy new XT 'V's for. Its really got rather silly.

BoyBurning":3k3h6u7t said:
That's pretty absurd though...

They're Buzzsaws!!

They cost about a fiver BITD!

I wonder if it has anything to do with the MTB 110mm BCD pattern being "re-adopted" for new style "roadie compact" cranks?

The Emperor's "New" Chainring Pattern...

Multiple competing "standards" and marketing B.S. - don't you love it... :D

DM":38nrg0d4 said:
I wonder if it has anything to do with the MTB 110mm BCD pattern being "re-adopted" for new style "roadie compact" cranks?
I'd be tempted to just put it down to a case of the thick red mist. It only takes two blockheads to make an auction. In this case there were three.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back