Ebay Madness No. 2761

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Syncros self extracting crank bolts

foolproof":1or09vbk said:
Okay, so it was on of the NAMEs in the '90s, but holy cr*p, I've bought bikes with full DX kit for less...and the bidding was quite tense... :shock:

I'm sorry, but don't know how to insert a screenshot here :oops:

cronk-o-matics.jpg

I don't think this is so "mad". They routinely sell for this amount right here in the retrobike for sale forum.

Re: Syncros self extracting crank bolts

classen":3r8qrzcb said:
foolproof":3r8qrzcb said:
Okay, so it was on of the NAMEs in the '90s, but holy cr*p, I've bought bikes with full DX kit for less...and the bidding was quite tense... :shock:

I'm sorry, but don't know how to insert a screenshot here :oops:

cronk-o-matics.jpg

I don't think this is so "mad". They routinely sell for this amount right here in the retrobike for sale forum.

Thanx for correcting me, I didn't know that. Anyway, its price still seems a bit steep for me, but I accept that in this case you pay for the BRAND, an exotic piece of kit, a practical device @ a veritable investment, getting all at the same time, so perhaps the bidders were apparently canny, not just driven by pure snobbery. ;)

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
B77":avkk9ps5 said:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-Shimano-XT-Shark-Fin-chainstay-protector-deflector-NIB-mountain-bike-mtb-/350497379162?pt=Cycling_Parts_Accessories&hash=item519b45935a

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

do BBC bikes ever sell anything? their prices are just crazy!

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
MCsanandreas":2se8c2f9 said:
B77":2se8c2f9 said:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-Shimano-XT-Shark-Fin-chainstay-protector-deflector-NIB-mountain-bike-mtb-/350497379162?pt=Cycling_Parts_Accessories&hash=item519b45935a

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

do BBC bikes ever sell anything? their prices are just crazy!

Well their feedback is over 7000, so yes they do sell stuff. But I don't think they have ever sold one of those multi $1000 bikes> i.e. that $1800 kids bike

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back