Ebay Madness No. 2761

Status
Not open for further replies.
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
RockiMtn":2lzn120g said:
:shock: Wow, $188.50 for NOS Syncros 27.0mm post. I know there's alot of demand for this size, making them hard to get a hold of and this is NOS, but still!!!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Syncros-Hardcor ... 19cd5ceb97

Hmmm, I have a 27.0 Syncros, not nos, used, but no cracks/breaks; I'll sell it for a fraction of that price :p

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
:shock: OMG, that is ridiculously cheap!!! Ugh, how'd i miss that! :LOL:

but seriously, who needs a post THAT long!!! maybe that's why it went for so low. :roll:

RockiMtn":134zxg6w said:
:shock: OMG, that is ridiculously cheap!!! Ugh, how'd i miss that! :LOL:

but seriously, who needs a post THAT long!!! maybe that's why it went for so low. :roll:

Yep, had it on my watch list; knew it would go quick. There was once a time when I would grab parts I had absolutely no use for, just to have it, (maybe flip it?), but those days are gone :cry:

It's always good to have too much post, rather than too little :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back