ebay issue. what would you do?

Little miffed at the mention of postage speed from retrobike sales. We are under no contract, no terms & conditions and no obligation to post within a certain time. It's all a gentlemanly agreement that we don't take the piss.

Too many expect CRC speed when most of us have jobs that keep us away from couriers or the post office opening times.

Phtttttttttttt!

There should be a separate section for Ebay issues.

A good proportion of web traffic must be caused by Ebay 'woes'. It's really not that complicated.

Sellers- get it right or get shafted.
Buyers- get the item or your money back.

Everything else is just needless waffle.

Matt70":aii4sx4i said:
Well, I have an assurance that the refund will be made on Sunday evening, so I'm going to wait until then before I make a formal claim. I'll let you know whether I was right to take 'a stranger who has my money's word or not!. Matt

The suspense is killing me...!

The History Man":fmsdjlz0 said:
I would either hunt them down and remove fingers joint by joint until refunded, or open a dispute.
What the f*** have you been sniffing? Cocanium?
OT: OP, just do a dispute, but that ain't gonna do much I heared.

Ok just open a dispute. Well it's Sunday so refund tonight so it's academic. I have 100% + on there and all my fingers.

Surprise surprise, no refund!.

Have opened a dispute with paypal rather than ebay as i think other posters here are right, a non-responsive paypal account concentrates the mind better than a message from ebay, will raise it to a claim this afternoon if i get no response. Matt

Is it one or the other? Can you do both?

They're usually pretty good at sorting things once you escalate it. Never had to resort to secateurs.

Matt70":1i31nfoh said:

Have opened a dispute with paypal rather than ebay as i think other posters here are right, a non-responsive paypal account concentrates the mind better than a message from ebay, will raise it to a claim this afternoon if i get no response. Matt

That's a wise move, I do hope you get your money soon.

HM, you can only do one, once.

Matt70":1lrmfdga said:

Shame. I like to think I am a trusting person and try to see the best in people - you clearly do the same. However, there are times when it is quite obvious the people are out to chance their arm at the expense of others. Hope you get your money back soon!

Latest posts

Back